Saturday 13 November 2010

Revised set of promotional posters 01

Development of the posters, from the previous posters I found that it the type on it wasn't too engaging, it was simply stating the exhibition details which seemed a bit bland. Therefore wrote out a series of potential statements that I could use as the main text on the posters. I wanted something that would be engaging, that questions or makes the viewers think. The advantage of the subject of LEGO is that majority of the people have played with it and was a big part of their childhood, so most of these statements play around with reminding them of their childhood and relating to them this way.

With the other developments, I wanted them to relate back to the other range of design outcomes, so used the photos that I had collected of things people have made with LEGO as the main design direction. I wanted the posters to be informative while reflecting a flavour of what the exhibition will be about, and think this would be a suitable way of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment