Friday 5 November 2010

Design Direction 02 - Development

Further development on the layouts and design direction of the posters. I'm aiming to develop a range of different poster designs for the crit, hopefully I'll get some feedback on that in regards to the different routes that I've been working on, from there I'll be looking to select one and develop a range of materials from.

With these designs, I've experimented a bit more with a range of different phrases that would engage the audience with. Following with the LEGO theme, I like the idea of almost building something with the posters themselves, so the concept of having a series of posters that would go together really appeals to me at the moment.

I managed to get a few people to contribute and build something with the specified number of LEGO bricks, this goes back to my initial idea of looking at the endless possibilities of things people can make with a limited number of LEGO bricks. These creations were photographed and used as part of the design as it engages the audience while reflecting the concept behind in.

No comments:

Post a Comment