Tuesday 23 November 2010

Booklet almost complete?

Due to the format of the booklet and the nature of how it would fold, I had to design the poster, spreads and front cover almost separately to ensure that a consistent grid structure was used throughout. I finally got to the point where I felt that the designs were ready to be put together into the printed format, so here it is.

I plan to get this printed duplex on a poster stock, this should be good enough to hold the ink while being light enough to fold into the required form.


The side the relies on the folds actually look quite nice as a poster as it is, nice to see the whole piece actually being put together and being able to notice that everything lines up properly! All the spreads are the ones that I've chosen to print on, but this can change depending on the feedback tomorrow and how it looks when it's put together in it's desired format. I've left the back page empty however, as I'm still working on the key for the infographics poster. I'm still contemplating whether to put it in with the poster of have it on the back of the book which would link directly with the front cover. Will see how the prints turn out and go from there I reckon!

No comments:

Post a Comment