Wednesday 10 November 2010

Development - Invites 02

Further development of invite ideas. I've moved on from the A4 format and have decided to work on something a little bit smaller at 100mm x 150mm. I have ideas to apply spot varnishes on top of the print to, but for the time being, I'm still trying to nail the design direction of the range of design materials I need to produce.

In terms of these invites, I think they work a lot better than the previous ones. They're alot more engaging and interesting but I'm still not sure on them. Infact, I'm questioning the need for an invite now and actually considering developing some of these invite designs to full scale promotional posters instead. Either way, I'm not really sure what direction to move on with, I'm thinking of scrapping the invites completely and move with developing the exhibition booklet, design for web and the promotional posters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment