Thursday 11 November 2010

Questions for 2nd crit

1. Which design direction works best? The photos or the vector drawn ideas?

2. How well does the exhibition work, and which one should I go for? The one with inserts or text laid out?

3. How effectively do you think these posters engage with the target audience? ( LCA students )

4. I developed some initial ideas on the invites, but have pretty much decided to scrap this idea and I felt that it wasn't required for the exhibition anymore. What do you think?

5. CATALOGUE brief. This was actually my 1st brief but as it wasn't going in the direction that I wanted, I have taken a break from it and intend to spend a few days to revise and get this competed. Any suggestions on what I could consider? Personally I'm not entirely sure about how big the images are, or whether they are necessary at all, but as a design student how effective and useful would you see this catalogue?


6. NEWSETTER, this is pretty much finished but as a portfolio piece, there are a few adjustments I wanted to make before getting a final print on it, any suggestions or anything in particular that I should check or revise on?

No comments:

Post a Comment