Wednesday 10 November 2010

Development - Invites

Initial ideas for invites for the MAKE Exhibition. This was formatted to be A4, which would be folded twice and posted out to the guests. The ideas of these were aimed to resemble a letterhead, I wanted it to look quite minimal and direct, therefore kept it type only on one side, and having a subtle bit of design on the other. I didn't really want it to be too obvious therefore the only elements that would suggest a LEGO theme instantly would be the colours used, which are the ones of a classic LEGO brick.

I'm not too pleased with these really, they look too simple and almost crossing the line of becoming corporate which I don't want. I think I'm just going to move on with these and test out a different format for an invite. In terms of the content and visual appeal of these, they need to engage, and inform people of the event while carrying the creative and fun aspect of the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment