Thursday 18 November 2010

Format

The brief required something that could be easily reproduced and at a tight budget, so my idea was to keep the information tight and work only on 1 sheet of paper. I really wanted the solution to have an interesting interactive element to it rather than just being a leaflet so decided on experimenting on this particular fold that I remember seeing recently.

It's an interesting folding technique which allows the final to have a booklet format to start with, which opens into 3 spreads which then folds out again to reveal the other side which ultimately can be used for a poster. I think there's quite a lot I can do and experiment with ths fold, the layout and design approach of delivering the information will be a crucial part of whether this works or not.







No comments:

Post a Comment