Wednesday 20 October 2010

Pre Crit

A few initial questions that I'll be going into the crit with;

-
Opinions on the current mockup of the catalogue and alternative direction for it. How does it look, feel, is it going the right direction in terms of being clinical, technical and informative? I'm not sure about this so far and have since given a break on it, my main concern is with the use of the images and the hierarchy between type and image. I thinking smaller images and more emphasis on the type.

-
Initial thoughts on my very early ideas for the Lego Brief.

-
How does my briefs look in terms of responding to my rationale/statement of intent, and do they provide enough scope for me to develop a wide range of printed outcomes that explore print processes and type?

-
Do my design outcomes so far fulfill the requirements of the brief?

-
How could my current work be improved, conceptually and design wise?

No comments:

Post a Comment