Tuesday 4 May 2010

Subject Decided://

Finally, after numerous brainstorms on ideas and endless lists of themes and subject matters, I have decided on the subject that I will base my publication on.

The idea://
To produce a set of 12 publications based on a separate theme/topic each, which will be distributed as a monthly publication throughout the period of a year.

Subject://
After many days frustrating around this decision, I've finally come to the conclusion that I will be producing the 1st publication around the subject of 'Collecting things', this will be aimed at working professionals who spend more time in a week working and stressing about work than they do relaxing and doing other things that they enjoy. The publication will be used to promote, inform, encourage and inspire readers to take on a new interest whether it'll be on collecting things or learning how to improve their handwriting. As  I have planned for a series of 12 publications, I will be producing the first one and proposing the other 11 to demonstrate how the design can be applied to a range of issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment