Sunday 9 May 2010

Development so far://

After a relatively productive few days, I have now a very clear design direction and idea of what I'll need to do for the next 2 weeks now://

I've visualised a few initial ideas on the form and how the publication will be used, distributed and run across a range of products. After brainstorming a few ideas, I have come to the conclusion that the set format so far for the publications would be printed on A2 sheets and folded in half to form the publication. My target audience will be young working professionals who commute to work each day, therefore distributing in footfall heavy locations such as trainstations, bus stops and airports. Ideally, I'm looking at printing this on newsprint as it'll result in low cost printing and be sustainable for large numbers. I have briefly listed the things I will have to include inside each publication and started to determine the amount of pages I will need; this however will need to be confirmed very soon. 

With 2 more intense days to work before the crit on Wednesday I will need to://
- Experiment with layout
- Collect, organise and analyse the research for content
- Experiment with typefaces, colour - particularly for working as a range
- Gather photos/ images that I will need
- Print mockups
- Ideas for covers

No comments:

Post a Comment