Monday 24 May 2010

Thought Publication (Final)://

Final publication
Print specifications://
Dimensions: 570mm x 400mm
22 pages + front & back covers
Stock: Bulky Newsprint
Colour 01: Pantone Black U
Colour 02: Pantone Warm Red U

I'm pretty satisfied with the final outcome of the publication. After so many attempts to print it, refine, develop and re-print, I've finally got a complete publication printed! The stock really work's well with the spacious layout and all the time spend experimenting and tweaking seems to have paid off. The only thing that I'd still like to do would be to print out the other 11 proposed covers on the correct stock, I think this would complete the set and would really sum up the idea and direction I've been aiming for with this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment