Sunday 31 January 2010

Development

After dedicating a few extra days on refining my concept through storyboarding, I have finally started to translate my ideas into digital. These were not really ideas, but simply a few experiments to test out the timing, getting a rough idea of how fast things will need to move and realistically how many seconds I'll have to reserve for displaying the title and channel four logo at the end.

You might have noticed that I've started uploading my videos through Vimeo now, I think the playback quality is better, the player itself looks a bit better than youtube and it actually displays the full video without cutting a seconds off the end. It'll take longer as they won't get converted straight away and that, but I think with good time management and a bit of patience, this shouldn't be a major issue!


Idea Experiment from Tim Wan on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment