Sunday 15 November 2009

Ninja Photos all done!

Finally! After several days of shooting, the ninja photos have now been collected, retouched and organized in order of their ninja names. So, 1 more week left pretty much, but only 5 more days till the final crit. I'm aiming to get the book and the packaging completed by monday so I have more time finalising and getting the design boards sorted.

Currently, I have tested, finalised and at the final stages of the contents and the book itself. All that is required is to get the whole thing printed and binded before I can resolve the packaging itself.

Below are the photos anyway, there are unfortunately only 39 out of the intended 45 of the class. There will be profiles of 40 people however, so I am missing 5 people due to the lack of time to gather the infomation.

Anyway, for the photos I have kept the same framing and composition just to have a consistent look throughout the catalogue. I idea was to allow each person to express what their ideas of a ninja was, with the only requirement of covering part of their identity. They turned out rather well infact, the lighting worked well and I have decided to make them into b&w images as it makes the photos seem more serious in a way. Also, the plan was the back the book completely out of black & white therefore the photos had to be monotone.
//////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment