Wednesday 4 November 2009

Crit feedback

Received some useful feedback from today's crit which has helped me to determine the direction that I'm going with this brief. According to the feedback given my problem and concept seems to be quite strong at the moment, with substantial research to back up. The main weakness with my work progress at the moment seems to be on the design development and visual quality, which I can completely understand. Looking back, it seems that I've spent too much time working on my research and trying to figure out and decide on a concept, and spenting hardly any time working on the visuals to develop my designs.

In response to this, I have now finally pin pointed my final concept statement and going to focus on the visuals and how my ideas will be resolved.

Few things to consider:
- find audience + purpose of product.
- Find visual understanding.
- Look into symbolic images & specify categories.
- Develop further ideas for inside catalogue.
- Specify focus on what's good about ninjas
- Consider ways to promote publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment