Tuesday 27 April 2010

Written brief 01://

Based on the '10 things you should know about brief', I have rewritten specific areas to come up with a customised brief that fulfills my interest and rationale from my statement of intent. One of the main things I liked about the initial brief was it's open extendedness and scope for development; something that I have deliberately kept the same in the brief.

From this brief, I will intend to produce a set of 10 publications that would be aimed at designers and creatives in the UK. Each publication will cover 10 things that the user's should know, the subject matter is the essential thing that I have kept open as I wanted this to be quite research lead project.

The main problems to identify with this brief would obviously be the subject matter that I will be working on. I will first need to define specifically who my target audience are, which would influence the subjects that I would work from. Due to the time limit on this, I would aim to work on 1-2 finished publications and propose the remaining 8 to demonstrate the range of outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment